Professional experience: Jacek Santorski is a social and business psychologist, former psychotherapist and publisher, and a graduate of the University of Warsaw. He has been advising company owners read more
It is an intensive, condensed program in the field of business psychology for top managers, top managers, entrepreneurs and independent middle management. The program is focused on working on oneself as a leader/leader, building personal authority, strengthening team/crew morale and managing relations and changes in a dynamic business environment. Implemented in 2010 by the VALUES Group of Consulting Companies and the Warsaw University of Technology Business School.
• Exchange of experiences, inspirations from authorities and a team coaching laboratory
• Learning to manage relationships and yourself
• A program based on the Versatile Leadership model, in-depth psychological and adapted to the Polish reality by a team of VALUES coaches and partners led by Jacek Santorski
• Classes are always thoroughly prepared and adapted to the specificity and needs of the students
• Work with sensitivity and respect for people
• Attention to elegance
• The possibility of continuing education at the interface of psychodynamic work on yourself and managing change in business during the Autorytety Study program
Duration: part-time, one-semester
Language of instruction: Polish
Number of instruction hours: 166 h
(81 contact hours + 85 lab hours)
Course start: November 2023
Friday: 6:00 p.m.-9:15 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
+48 22 234 70 12
What makes us unique
World-class academic professors and practitioners from Poland and abroad
A program that is constantly adapted to reality
Maintaining high standards and taking care of students’ needs
Practical approach: A wide range of workshop and training activities
Knowledge based on a wide range of scientific disciplines: social psychology, communication and business, Versatile Leadership influence
Chance to increase self-development and work on your strengths and weaknesses
Dr Joanna Heidtman
Dr Martyna Goryniak
Do you need more information?
Contact us : (22) 234 70 89