We would like to invite companies to take part in the consulting project of the WUT BS.
We are offering help in solving business problems and supporting the
development of the organization.
The Consulting Team will help you diagnose a problem related to the functioning of the organization in the company, make its detailed analysis, propose some solutions and implement them gradually. The proposed solutions and recommendations are based on academic and business knowledge.
The performed projects cover a wide range of business services, including:
• procedures for managing and optimizing the usage of resources • strategy for motivating employees • preparing the company to implement new technologies and innovative solutions • analysis of business models • marketing strategy
The XIV edition of the Business Consulting programme:
6-8 December 2021
The deadline for submitting applications:
15 October 2021
The project is prepared by 3-4 WUT BS MBA students who spend 3-4 months gathering and analyzing data, getting to know the company and its employees etc. As a result, they prepare a 30-40 page-long detailed report and present the consulting results. The presentation, in front of the school’s and company’s representatives, takes place at the end of the MBA course in September.
Companies interested in such a project are asked to fill in and send us an application form.
• Future financial information analysis (budget screening)
• Consultancy in the area of management and optimisation by using resources available
• Business plan and feasibility study
• Restructuring plan
• Supporting processes of making decisions
• Introducing organisational and technical changes to prepare an organisation to implement new technologies and innovative solutions
• Marketing strategy
• Employees’ motivation strategy
• Cost-cutting strategy
We collaborated with such companies as:
Adamed Sp z o.o., ADP, Aegon, Bogucki Folie, Bre Bank, C.F. Cefarm SA, Ciber Polska, Control System FMN, Cybercom, Drukarnia Offset-Print, Ecoenergia Sp z o.o., EuroLOT, FCm Travel Express, Fiege, Funmedia, Glass Decorator, Gmina Łomianki, Granna Sp. z o.o., Grupa Invest, Helikon, Henkis, Inven Group , ITP SA, Kajima Europe Sp. z o.o., Iveco Polska, Krajowa Izba Gospodarcza, Mazurkas Travel, MCX Systems Sp z o.o., Muzeum Narodowe w Warszawie, Novo Nordisk Pharma, Parker Hannifin, Polargos, Outbox, Ożóg&Partners, Piekarnia Lubaszka, Polimex-Mostostal S.A, Przewozy Regionalne, PRPH Kandy, Riset, ScieTeeX Group, S&T, Sealed Air Polska, TuiR Warta S.A., X-press Couriers Sp z o.o., Wirtualna Polska S.A., Wolf Trading, Vendi Servis Sp. z o.o.
A company hosting the students is obliged to:
• cover the project group’s expenses on accommodation (if staying overnight is necessary) – it relates to companies based outside of Warsaw • assign a person within the company responsible for the project and data gathering, organising meetings and company’s sightseeing etc. • provide an office with internet access, where the students can work and meet employees if required