Mirosław Czekaj is an employee of the Collegium of Business Administration at the Warsaw School of Economics. Mirosław is an assistant professor at the Innovative City Department. He specializes in scientific issues related to budget planning and financial reporting of local government units, in particular cities. They concern such areas and issues as:
– tools for effective management of the city’s finances in terms of long-term planning
– implementation of tasks based on the performance budget mechanism
– financing the development of the city based on debt
– the city’s debt policy and analysis of the city’s creditworthiness
– the informative value of the city’s financial statements and the financial picture of the city on a consolidated basis
– the use of Business Intelligence (BI) analytical systems in managing the city’s finances.