On October 23 at 5:00 P.M. we held an online information meeting about our new Career Advisory programme of the Warsaw University of Technology Business School and Career Angels. During the online meeting, we familiarized ourselves with the program, met with one of the lecturers and took part in substantive classes.
Anna Zadrożna from Career Angels discussed “The role of career management in an organization” and explained topics like:
– management of career paths and employee typology
– four main career path patterns: Expert, Linear, Spiral and Transitory
– fundamental career motivators according to the heart and mind
– employee life cycle (e.g. Employer Branding, recruitment, on/offboarding)
– suspending activities in the organization (based on the legal basis!)