The ABSL Academy training program was created in order to effectively prepare participants to take up jobs in the sector of modern business services in companies that are strategic partners of the program.
What will you gain after graduating from ABSL Academy:
– ABSL Certificate – confirming the acquisition of competences sought by 140 employers associated with ABSL.
– CIMA Certificate in Shared Services – a global certificate confirming the acquisition
professional qualification in the field of shared services and outsourcing, developed by practitioners from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
– Certificate of completion of the course at the Business School of the Warsaw University of Technology, a leading university with a business profile in Poland
-Acquisition of competences necessary to work in the business services sector.
– Job offer in companies that are partners of the course (the condition is to successfully complete the course and pass an interview).
– Practical experience gained during classes with practitioners.
– Networking – building relationships and contacts in business.
– Knowledge, competences and skills related to the business services sector.