• I help managers develop competencies – I am a business practitioner, since 2000 I have been supporting organizations in increasing the competencies of the future: leadership, management, communication and teamwork.
• As a trainer and coach, I specialize in a series of workshops and 1: 1 works, developing managerial, coaching, negotiating and sales competencies. My experience also includes co-creating, together with clients, sales and customer service standards and their implementation in organizations.
• As a consultant, I recognize the needs of various forces in the organization, and then, on their basis, I design, in close cooperation with clients, the custom-made development and implementation activities, focused on practical implementations and achieving the assumed results.
• I am a lecturer at MBA Business School of the Warsaw University of Technology, Postgraduate Studies at the Manager’s Academy at the WSB University (Warsaw, Bydgoszcz and Toruń) and the Krakow Academy of Frycz Modrzewski.
• I started my professional career in 1991 in the media and FMCG industries. I worked in the sales departments: Super Express, Coca Cola and Trade Press. In the years 2000 – 2017, I cooperated with the Kontrakt OSH Training Group as a project manager, trainer, consultant and coach. I coordinated the Business Trainer Academy project and I was the group’s supervisor. Since 2017, I have been building my own training brand, Innovation, on the market.
I am a graduate of:
• Szkoły Głównej Handlowej w Warszawie (Management and Marketing)
• Szkoły Trenerów Fundacji Bene Vobis
I have certificates:
• Trenera Biznesu Kontrakt OSH – September 2005
• Coacha Narzędziowego Kontrakt OSH – September 2005
• Analiza Transakcyjna dla Coachów, Trenerów, Konsultantów – February 2014
• Ewaluacja Czterech Poziomów Kirkpatrick’a – March 2017
• Extended DISC – January 2020