ACCA Postgraduate Studies in Accounting & Finance postgraduate students who decide to obtain ACCA qualifications may apply for the ACCA ACCELERATE SCHOLARSHIP, which guarantees financial support at the start of the path to membership in the organization: attractive financial discounts on some exemptions from ACCA exams and cancellation of the first annual fee . Only people who have never registered with ACCA can use the scholarship.
ACCA ACCELERATE SCHOLARSHIP – what do you gain?
1. financial saving – attractive discounts on a maximum of 7 exemptions from ACCA exams in the amount of 15 GBP (payable only after graduation!) and exemption from the first annual fee of 112 GBP
2. using exemptions after completing accredited studies (except for the Accelerate Scholarship) involves a standard exemption fee: GBP 86 for each Applied Knowledge exam; £ 114 for each Applied Skills exam
3. possibility of combining the WUT Business School diploma with the status of an ACCA student, i.e. a person acquiring an international business qualification for top financiers,
4. significant acceleration of the path to ACCA membership – completion of up to 9 ACCA exams as part of postgraduate studies with the possibility of taking further ACCA exams during studies),
5. a great way to enrich your CV and effectively distinguish yourself on the labor market from other graduates – the ACCA qualification is valued by approx. EY, PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Citi Handlowy, P&G, Unilever, Shell, PZU, Siemens, HP, Capgemini, IBM, Agora, Infosys, BP, Motorola, Link 4 or Coca Cola,
6. a chance to get an attractive job – according to a global survey conducted among ACCA members, one out of five respondents holds the highest positions, such as CFO, CEO, Financial Director,
7. a chance for higher earnings – the median monthly earnings of an ACCA student is PLN 11,200 gross and an ACCA member is PLN 19,500 gross in Poland – according to the Goldman Recruitment Salary Survey of 2019),
8. passport to an international career – global recognition of qualifications makes ACCA members perceived everywhere as world-class specialists in finance, accounting and management,
9. continuous professional development – free access to countless ACCA educational resources as well as valuable training and networking meetings, conferences, workshops increasing professional competences and much more!
ACCA ACCELERATE SCHOLARSHIP – how to get it?
The use of the scholarship offer means registration with ACCA in accordance with the ACCA Accelerate Scholarship rules: within the time limit set by ACCA, after obtaining the Accelerate Letter from the WUT Business School and in accordance with the Accelerate Scholarship registration instructions, complete the online registration form.
ACCA Accelerate Scholarship holders are required to confirm the completion of accredited studies with ACCA within the deadline * provided on the Accelerate List by submitting scans of the diploma (originals in English or documents in Polish with their sworn translation into English) to email@example.com
* it is a 12-month period counted from the official graduation date (e.g. if you start 2-semester postgraduate studies in October 2021, you must fulfill the above-mentioned obligations by the end of October 2022)