1. Team Building
2. Psychological Competencies of a Manager
3. Negotation Skills
4. Motivating Others
5. Presentation Skills
1. Business Economics
2. Financial Management
3. Marketing and Sales
4. Strategy andf Strategy Implementation
5. Technology and Digital Transformation
Business in Action
1. Business Plan Development
2. Project Management
3. BrandPRO- Business Game
Project Seminars and Project Development
MODULE I – ‘Personal Development and Leadership’
The module focuses on the development of personal skills and social competencies. During the course participants will receive a personal diagnosis of their aptitudes and build up inter-personal skills. Those skills will add to their professional effectiveness in business relations and in team management. Personal satisfaction and self-enhancement is accentuated through actions in work relations. Workshops address teamwork, managerial skills, communication, business presentations and negotiations.
Module II – ‘Business Management’
The module consists of courses that deliver an introduction to understanding key areas of the companies’ functioning, in particular economy, marketing and sales, with special attention given to digital and social media marketing, development of technology, understanding finances and accounting, strategy and the functioning of global markets.
The lectures address key terms in business, while case studies and inter-active workshops are designed to expand knowledge and understanding of relations between respective areas.
Module III – ‘Business in Action’
The module integrates knowledge of modules I & II, helping attendants enhance their competencies in the following areas:
– preparing a business plan by analysing the possibilities of developing a business based on real data and through exercises as a business consultant,- project management through workshops and case studies, focusing on all aspects, especially soft skills, i.e. building the team’s motivation and proper communication between project participants, planning rules, assessing the achievement of interim goals, identifying and neutralising risks, etc.,- company management during a BrandPRO certified business game in which the attendants will manage virtually a business over a period of 5 years and make decisions regarding market segments, product positioning, adequate price strategies and market communication.
Module IV – ‘Project Seminars and Project Development
The purpose of the module is to strengthen and integrate knowledge attained throughout the programme in practice. Under the guidance of instructors – professionals the attendants in groups of 3-5 will propose, prepare and present a start-up project to be implemented in a corporate environment, or work on a complex analysis of a specific market or business problem. The instructors will accompany the teams at every stage of the project. The results of team projects will be presented at the end of the course and subject to assessment. This formula is a proven, practical training in almost real-life conditions.
The module is followed by 4 lectures of professionals experienced in management and investments, both in Poland and abroad. Carefully selected lecturers will share their expertise in business management at different stages of career, project implementation, financing start-ups and their experience in building personal competencies.